Best IVF Infertility Centers in India
Making the choice to undergo IVF infertility treatment India or anywhere else can be nerve-racking and daunting. That is why it is important to select a clinic or hospital that not only offers an extensive range of services but also promises a caring approach in a relaxed atmosphere. Below are five of the best choices of clinics and hospitals that have constantly been known to offer nothing less than the best IVF infertility treatment India:
1. Max Healthcare
Max Healthcare is one of the top providers of world-class healthcare services including IVF infertility treatment India. This chain of hospitals is one of the most advanced in the country. They have a strong presence in North India, with a total of eight multi-specialty hospitals in the NCR, namely in Greater Noida, Noida, Pitampura, Gurgaon, Vaishali, Patparganj, Saket, Shalimar Bagh and Panchsheel. They offer the following services at only a part of the cost expected internationally:
Assisted Hatching – A technique in which the outer egg shell is made thin by drilling a hole through it to facilitate easier attachment of the embryo during IVF.
- Blastocyst Transfer – A technique of selection and transfer of more robust embryos following IVF.
- Assisted Reproduction Technique (ART) – This includes Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and InVitro Fertilization (IVF) or test tube baby – all artificial means of achieving pregnancy.
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval – This procedure involves invasive method of obtaining sperms under anesthesia when it is absent in ejaculate, or when ejaculate itself is absent.
- Optical Spindle – This is typically done to monitor cell division after fusion of egg and sperm to ensure healthy and natural growth of embryo before placing inside the woman’s womb.
2. Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals have a team of expert doctors, andrologists, embryologists, and ultra-sonographers specializing in reproductive medicine. Each of their centers is set up with advanced equipment and has constantly been achieving high success rates. They first focus on figuring out the cause for infertility and then decide if the patient must just take medicine to stimulate ovulation or undergo assisted conception procedures like IVF, ICSI, assisted hatching, sperm freezing, IUI or if as final resort, surgery is required in conditions like women with fibroids or fallopian tube problems. The Apollo Hospitals Center for Assisted Reproduction is located in Hyderabad (Kothaguda), Chennai (Anna Nagar), Bangalore (J.P. Nagar and Brookefield), Amritsar (Abadi Court Road) and New Delhi (Nazafgarh Road)
3. Shivani Fertility & Mother Care
Saket Hospital Sector 10, Meera Marg, Agarwal Farm, Mansarovar, Jaipur
Shivani Fertility & Mother Care center may have only one center, but they’re hugely dedicated to providing in a cost-effective manner. Since their establishment in 2004, they have helped many couples’ dream of having a child come true by one of the many latest technologies available, to name a few – egg donation, surrogacy, semen freezing, PESA Embryo Freezing, Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE), ICSI, IVF- ET and IUI.
4. Bloom Fertility Centre
Bloom Fertility Centers boast of a team of world-class technicians and doctors who have been practicing ART for the last twenty – two years with a high success rate. They offer services right from counseling, basic examinations, investigations to ICSI, IVF, IUI, and surrogacy. They have IVF centers in Mumbai (Bandra), New Mumbai (Nerul and Vashi), Gurgaon (Sector-44), New Delhi (Fortis La Femme Hospital), Chandigarh (Fortis Mohali Hospital) and in Bangalore (Bellandur) that offer the entire range of services for infertile couples. Uniquely, they also have smaller fertility centers in Noida (Fortis Hospital) and Faridabad (Fortis Escorts Hospital) that offer a slight fever services than their IVF centers. Their associate doctors also have clinics in Cuttack, Raipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, and Allahabad. For IVF infertility treatment India, Bloom Fertility Centre comes highly recommended for their inexpensive international standard of treatment.
5. Indira Infertility and IVF Center
Indira Infertility and IVF Center promises highly-trained infertility specialists and state-of-the-art technology. With over 23000 success stories in only about six years, they are one of the best centers for IVF infertility treatment in India. These are the services they offer:
Infertility workup – A detailed and comprehensive test to determine cause of infertility and to further determine suitable treatment
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) or test tube babies
- Laser Assisted Hatching – A technique to increase pregnancy rate among women by opening the outer layer of the egg
- and promoting implantation in the uterine wall.
- Sperm, Egg and Embryo cryopreservation for future use
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst culture and transfer
- Laparoscopy to determine infertility cause
- Hysteroscopy to check and remove polyps or fibroids, if any
- Sperm, Embryo and Egg donation programs